Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Not without trimming or a 2” bracket lift. Also depending on the tires you go with you may need some small spacers.

·
Premium Member
9,427 Posts
30s will rub. You'll need the footwells.

·
Premium Member
9,427 Posts
not that I know of. looks like youre going to have to take those factory ones into surgery and cut them up!!

·
Premium Member
9,427 Posts
I think those Kryptids are a nice tire!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those will get you where you need to go! You may want to consider a clutch kit afterwards depending on your riding style.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice! I like those Kryptids. That’s gonna be my next set I get. How do they feel on the hard pack?

·
Registered
2017 850sp eps
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can feel the tread at very low speeds( 10-20kmh) but after that smooth riding on hard pack. Also can tell you I do notice a little power loss on take off but once up to speed the bike will still Get up an Go! So far I like them! Most my rideing is a lot of hydro lines with high rocky hills and deep mud holes

·
Registered
202 Posts
That’s how I ride as well. Get a hold of Ryan at RVS performance for a clutch kit. I just installed one and it made a world of difference. Buttery smooth at 1800rpm engagement for those technical situations and nice acceleration through mid range. Tell him your riding style and he will set up a kit specific for you. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think mine ended being $450 CDN or thereabouts. Exchange kills us up hear in the great white north.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts