Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bike runs great doesnt have the secondery clutch or the transmission in it or the from 4x4 ... everything else is there i traded my big bear 400 4x4 for it and i dont have the money to fix it to im gunna part it out list what u need and ill get back to you on a price

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anthony24 I have a 2000 scrambler 500 4x4 I need a Ignition switch with key also I need the plug with the wire to splice into my wiring harness. Some one cut this one off , Not sure if these are the same but if so please let me know how much you would need with shipping to 63019 thanks a lot.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Primary clutch price and condition

·
Registered
30 Posts
Items needed ignition switch/key

I need a ignition switch with key for my 2000 scrambler it has the three position off -on-start, no start button on the bars also i need the plug to the switch if possible. Please let me know how much shipped to 63019 area thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
bike runs great doesnt have the secondery clutch or the transmission in it or the from 4x4 ... everything else is there i traded my big bear 400 4x4 for it and i dont have the money to fix it to im gunna part it out list what u need and ill get back to you on a price
rick here. looking for complete carb for 2001 scrambler 500 . is yours for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to complete air box assembly from carburetor to screws to the frame

1 - 20 of 20 Posts