Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im trying to figure out where the air duct tube that comes off the bottom back of the motor attaches. Its the big tube that connects to the air duct inlet. Does anybody know ehere it attaches? Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so what im thinking is i have the wrong air box. with hose number 4 connected to the port on the back of the motor the air box won't fit. and there no mount for it to connect to anywhere. Im thinking i might just figure out a different hose so i dont have to get a different air box.

·
10,387 Posts
LOL... NO!! You have it on completely backwards. The air inlet is supposed to go straight up and lay on the rear of the fuel tank and in front of the seat. Right beside the air box inlet. They are snorkels. They are to be up higher than the seat so they can't get water in them.

·
10,387 Posts
That's a picture of a Sportsman but shows how the inlet duct is oriented in front of the air box and behind the tank.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha thanks guys I got it. There's actually a space for it in the side of the tank lol. The snokel pieces were actually off it when i got it so i wasnt too sure how they went. Thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts