Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all I am new to the forums after just picking up a 2003 Predator 500. I am new to riding quads as I've been on bikes pretty much my whole life. The thing runs awesome I am very pleased with the purchase. I currently am running the stock exhaust with the spark arrestor OUT and a stock cartridge style filter inside air box. I have a brand new UNI cartridge style filter to put in the quad and was wondering if it will make any difference if I'm still using the stock air box? I was hoping it wouldn't need a re-jet just yet if I turn the air\fuel mixture out.
Also, I have broken netting on my Nerf Bars but I cant find the replacement netting for the life of me as I do not see a name brand on the bars. They can be found here - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Polari...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ac90a0aa8&vxp=mtr Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:Med:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the same shitty ones and I haven't been able to find replacement netting either...bout ready to just buy new nerf bars..I have seen them under $100 for complete set but better and stronger ones run more $$ obviously...

·
Registered
521 Posts
ive never seen the replacements but i think those are pure polaris nerfs and if you have the lid on it shouldnt change much if you remove lid then there will need rejet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts