Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the predator troy lee add. with black plastic so im pretty sure its and 04 but the title says 05 but it doesnt have rev so thats confusing all in its own.
ok so i bought this quad 2 yrs ago for 1,000 dollars the bike was amazing had 24 hrs on it and the guy needed money that bad. I drove it for 2 years not problems all of a sudden im going through batteries like a bad habbit. New battery last one ride if that (about 4 hrs worth) its seems that even when the quad is off im draining battery life but my lights run dimmer as i ride so i know its draining the battery just last night i jumpped it from my truck started fine that way i go out this morning nothing. While im riding and it wont start manually i can get it to start by pushing it or being pulled so it sounds to me the stator is charging it just enough, do you guys think the regulator if its bad can be draining the battery even when the keys not in and theres no switchs on or can there be something else draining the battery that i dont see. i mean all of a sudden this just started happening i had the original battery in it for those 2 yrs then boom im going through 3 new ones i just dont get it how on a full charge it runs about 4 hrs wouldnt it die faster if the stator wasnt charging it. any suggestions will help and hopefully someone went through this and can give me exactly what to do

1 - 2 of 2 Posts