Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a stock '04.5 700. Looking at tire/wheel combinations. There's plenty of factory take offs available. Which model & yrs would fit my '04.5? I'd rather not use spacers & keep factory width, just have a bit more bite. Going to keep factory setup & have extra set of tires/wheels. I may end up w/ aftermarket tires & wheels. Suggestions are very much welcomed on this subject too. I understand width/height may be kicked out the door w/ aftermarket setup.
A flooded bean field just about took the ole 700 captive today while trying to get to duck blind. Any & all help is appreciated.

Great forum!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I put rzr 570 take offs on my 600 twin. All polaris have 4'156 bolt pattern. You will need to get longer wheel studs.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Just adding my .02, but there isn't any factory take off tire that is going to "wow" with superior traction. I'd spend my cash on an aftermarket tire that will suit my riding style.

If you want to get some better factory take off rims and add better tires, that is a different story. I've seen here on the forum that the XP rims don't fit the value line without spacers because the hub sticks out and hits the rim. The rzr rims seem to fit without spacers on some models but not others and heavily depends on the tire that is on them.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...e:www.polarisatvforums.com+rzr+rims+sportsman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts