Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking for some advice on a power problem with my 2004 Magnum 330. The issue is no power to instrumental panel or anything when turning the key in the ignition switch. I replaced the battery and solenoid within the past month. I am not sure if the problem is a switch or maybe the ECM. I used a multimeter and had power through the solenoid all the way to where the wiring connects to the ignition switch, but still no power. Any suggestions on any further testing would be great. Thanks Ya'll

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have been hoping to get my ATV running again so I can take some trips. Its been 2 years since I had it running. Hopefully once its fixed I can take a second trip to Tellico. Anyone been there lately?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
How about checking continuity across the leads in the ignition switch itself? Have you thried "hot wiring" it, to bypass the switch and see if that's your issue. Or you could always try bypassing the ignition switch with wire/alligator clips an pull starting it to see if the ignition switch is the cause of head aches?!

Good Luck figuring it out!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts