Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago the fourwheelers battery fell out of the tray and tore the solenoid in half, it went into a constant starting mode even with the key off until the battery died, it sat until now. I replaced the battery and solenoid but no power to anything, I took the covers off and all but could not find any fuses etc on the way to the ecm which isn’t receiving power on the red wire to the plug. Solenoid is getting power and battery is charged, again no power to anything in the pod etc, any help would be greatly appreciated as ive been trying to figure this out for about a week now.. I also replaced the kill switch

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
There is the chassis power wire attached to the battery side of the solenoid - did you get that wire on the right side of the solenoid? A pic of what you have would be helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@latebird im very embarrassed to admit that it was on the wrong side of the solenoid, now I am just getting a click when trying to turn it over, I’m assuming it’s the starter or the gear that engages the flywheel which I know how to do. Thank you so much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts