I have an 07, 450 Sportsman and i was riding this weekend on the way to my cabin, and as soon i started it it was flashing that it was overheated (but i had just started it so it wasn't hot). any ways i rode for about 30-45 mins and then she stared to loose power and the lights kept dimming and then the machine backfired a couple times and shut off. i left it in the woods for the night because it was dark and i couldn't get it running. went back the next day and the battery was dead and as soon as i hooked the booster pack up to it the fan will cut in (with the key not in the machine) but it will not put any power to the display, ergo, it won't start. Any ideas on what might cause this? i was thinking wiring myself because every now and again the display will light up for a couple seconds but as soon as you turn the key to start it will shut off.