Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm having a little issue with my quad and I'm wondering if someone can help me out.

I bought the quad 2nd hand, only had 9hrs & 124km on it. It runs good, did some mud and trails and it ran great. I noticed when I was out on the sand dunes (around 16hrs total on the quad) I have a check engine light coming on.

Pretty much I've figured out that the check engine light only comes on while I have AWD engaged and only in Low or High Gear when at 3500-4000 and above rpms. Once the light comes on it stays on until RPMs are below 1200. Also I have verifed that all 4 of my wheels turn when AWD is on and the check engine light is on (muskegg is great for that eh).

Also I have only a single code that keeps coming back which is code 25 for Invalid Trans gear.

I've check over majority of wiring and connectors and everything seems fine. I'm just trying to check everything I can myself before taking it to a dealer since I'm I'm a little tight on cash at the moment. So any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
wow! never would have guess it. thanks for following up with what was wrong. im sure it will help someone else in the future

1 - 5 of 5 Posts