Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any one runs this spring with stock size tires, I purchased a new belt and would like some more low end mid-range grunt. I just put new stock size tires on but I don't want my engagement to be so high it takes away from the driveability of it. Figured if I have to put the belt on might as well replace the spring while I'm there. Looking for any input

·
9,841 Posts
It takes a some getting used to and makes engagement feel a little harsh at first till you get the hang of easing on the throttle at takeoff, but I really like it. I do run heavier tires than stock and it WILL definitely give you more low end grunt for sure They don't cost very much and its easy to change back if you don't like it. Once I got used to it I don't like the stock spring. Get ready to hang on when you punch it though and be ready for the front to come up on demand lol. :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put the spring in this weekend, and holy [email protected] Front end will come up on command! It is awesome. I can't believe how much of a difference it made. Definitely worth it even with stock size tires. Higher engagement is hardly even noticable, but the low end and mid-range are awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts