Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this 08 outlaw 50 and im having some problems, it was dying after riding for a while. the guy said it had been sitting for a while so i pulled the carb to make sure it wasnt gummed up it was fine, i reassembled and turned the fuel mixture out 1/4 turn because it never ran right unless the choke was slightly on. clean the plug put back in ran it for a while it was doing good then let it idle for a few minutes rev it some more the boom it die to not start again tonight, check spark its ok, plug didnt seem wet but any way has anyone seen anything like this, i will go get another plug tuesday then try some more any help it welcomed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I figured out that i wasnt getting much fuel from the petcock, it has llike some sort of sediment trap built in it, pulled it and clean it now it has a good solid stream, starts, idles and run good now hopefully this can help someone else new to the polaris deal, it was already brewing i dont know if i like polaris, but since it was a simple fix and only one day down im pretty happy, thank you anyone who thought about my problem

1 - 2 of 2 Posts