Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
new to the site here, i joined hoping to learn some stuff here and there..

I have a question, how are you guys loading your mxr? if im correct some of the older polaris cant be stood up cuz of oil going somewhere and causing a problem?..
My question is can I load my mxr standing up?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:hand:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bruce..
I have no problem getting it on the truck.. I'm just worried if I. Strap it down standing that it will damage something.. cuz I was told thee predator had a problem where the oil would go into the carb or something?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks Bruce..
I have no problem getting it on the truck.. I'm just worried if I. Strap it down standing that it will damage something.. cuz I was told thee predator had a problem where the oil would go into the carb or something?
ahhhh, i thought u meant standing it up on the tailgate to get it in.....i have no clue if u can stand it up.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bruce..
ahhhh, i thought u meant standing it up on the tailgate to get it in.....i have no clue if u can stand it up.....
Well thnks anyways man.. I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts