Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi from Iron City Polaris in Phoenix AZ.
I have a long travel suspension kit with Elka shocks I need to move out of inventory. The kit includes everything you would need to change out your existing suspension to make into a long travel system. See image. Only for the 08 Outlaw Independent Rear Suspension model. The kit was mounted to a Outlaw but was used very lightly.
I am asking $3,900.00 but will look at any reasonable offer. Freight will be free to those of us in the immediate U.S., outside of the U.S. contact me for a discounted freight charge.
My contact info is; Iron City Polaris, 602-272-5551, email to [email protected].
Again any reasonable offer will be seriously looked at for consideration.
Thank you,
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi from iron city polaris in phoenix az.
I have a long travel suspension kit with elka shocks i need to move out of inventory. The kit includes everything you would need to change out your existing suspension to make into a long travel system. See image. Only for the 08 outlaw independent rear suspension model. The kit was mounted to a outlaw but was used very lightly.
I am asking $3,900.00 but will look at any reasonable offer. Freight will be free to those of us in the immediate u.s., outside of the u.s. Contact me for a discounted freight charge.
My contact info is; iron city polaris, 602-272-5551, email to [email protected].
Again any reasonable offer will be seriously looked at for consideration.
Thank you,
mike
still have it??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts