Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a front bumper for awhile now other than the bison bumpers just need one that doesnt rise too high and cover my lightbar but also needs to be low enough to deflect brush and sticks.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Get ready for a zillion recommendations for the atv-guru bumper.

·
Registered
85 Posts
How's this suit your needs ? I own a fab company and I made this one day out of 4130 chrome moly tubing . It's one off !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Gotcha . That could be done ! I have another XP chassis to build a bumper for so if you wanted one I'd double the cut list .

·
Registered
85 Posts
Buying a manufactured branded bumper is cheapest . Building one is more money but you can design it any way you want it .

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
No exaggeration what so ever.
Some peeps here waited that long.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's ridiculous could he tell me if I called (John) exactly how long it would be?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Why wait 3 months you say, because there is alternatives, maybe not as strong, some don't need the strongest bumper on the market.
If the guy wants to run his business that way and let his potential customers wait that long I'll go else where and I'm sure lots of people did just that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I'll place the order and wait and try not to go too crazy in suspense, because not only are they the strongest and best made they're damn cheap by comparison to almost every aftermarket bumper for the 09-14 550/850 with them having the unique front end

·
Registered
85 Posts
Atta boy . Buy what you want even if it takes waiting extra time . You'll be glad you did . I'm sure he makes a great bumper . My customers wait long periods for a custom paint job on their Harley. Same reasons . Good things take time .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quality takes time, gunna call first thing in the morning before work, thanks Mark for the recommendation and thanks Zack for all the info, people like you guys make me truly appreciate this forum, thanks again guys!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts