Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just bought an 09 850 about a month ago. I absolutely HATE the stock tires. I have been doing alot of research on a tire that would work for my machine but I think I have it narrowed down to two tires.
I have been looking at the ITP mud lite xtr's 14"-27" and the ITP Bajacross 14"-26".
I am worried about the weight of both of them in comparison to the stock tire. Also will the extra inch on the mud lites make a differense? I'll be puting them on stock rims for the time being.

I have also heard of problems with the sway bar on the 09's with spacing. will this be a problem for me?

I ride in sand, mud, hardpack, and logging trails.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
The xtr's run a little small so the lug size wont be exaggerated. They are heavier then the terracross. I ride with a guy who runs the xtr's and he wishes he did not buy them. Not as good as you would hope in the mud for a mudlite and not great on the trail either. I would go with the terracross.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about the sway bar problem with aftermarket tires on the stock rims. I hear they have a problem with rubbing on the 2009"s

1 - 3 of 3 Posts