Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have yet another question. :smashfreakB: I probably think too much and am thinking up some pretty crazy stuff but let me lay another one on you. :banana:

I'm not a big fan of the way the brakes are set up on the Sportsman. I would like to control my front and rear independently like everyone else. How hard do you think it would be to add another master cylinder to the right handle and rerun the lines so I can operate them seperately?

Now the warranty has already run out and I may not do it so I'm really just asking for now and don't care about consequences or anything. Just some expert opinion on how hard it would be and how well you think it would work.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All the views I've gotten on this subject and no one has an opinion or comment? I'm quite shocked at that! :shock:

:feedback:

P

·
0 Posts
Take a look over at www.gen3usa.com.

There are a number of people that have made the right hand brake mods with parts lists. :)

By the way. You are not the only one that thinks this mod needs to be done!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Take a look over at www.gen3usa.com.

There are a number of people that have made the right hand brake mods with parts lists. :)

By the way. You are not the only one that thinks this mod needs to be done!!
Haha well that's good to know. For a while there I thought I was the only one. Was thinking I had broken some sacred rule trying to change something that Polaris has been doing for a long time.

Thanks for the website. Hopefully it can give me some answers.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still can't believe no one on this website has any comments or feedback.

I plan is to do this mod come spring. I could use some help figuring out which parts I need and once I do the work I'll post pics and all for everyone to see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts