Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's one of those in the area for sale. It's the smaller midsize frame. any known issues with these? Polaris only made these a few years.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got one, 2010 but still midsize, solid bike, I got a 60" plow hangin off the front and it pushes an inpressive amount of snow. so far no real problems other than a temp sensor. 800miles currently on it. Im 220lbs and i still fit it comfortably.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
2009 will be a solid machine. My wifes is the same only hers is the 300. Great little machines.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
My riding buddy has one and he and I really like that atv. Great power and will fit in the 6ft 4in bed of most pickups and be able to close the tailgate. Good solid machine

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I got one, 2010 but still midsize, solid bike, I got a 60" plow hangin off the front and it pushes an inpressive amount of snow. so far no real problems other than a temp sensor. 800hrs currently on it. Im 220lbs and i still fit it comfortably.
Did you mean 800 miles..... 800 hours is a lot!! If 800 hours is true, being a 2010..... you must live on the thing!! :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lol miles yes sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts