Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sportsman 400 HO
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Sportsman 400 HO. It has the small 1.25" receiver. I want to change it to a 2" receiver but can not find the part anywhere. Anyone have an idea where to get a compatible 2" receiver.

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
478 Posts
Well sort of, they had auto adapters which are longer. I didn’t need it sticking out so far. The moose adapter is short, fits perfectly.

·
Registered
2014 Sportsman 400 HO
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your reply. That is the best adapter I have seen. Been trying to find something to replace the 1 1/4" receiver all together but cant seem to find it.

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
478 Posts
Thanks for your reply. That is the best adapter I have seen. Been trying to find something to replace the 1 1/4" receiver all together but cant seem to find it.
Yeh same here, I even bought an automotive one and returned it because it was so long. The moose one fits perfect, just wished I found that one first. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I custom made my own. I needed it to be higher so I could install my aluminium Hitch Hall or an adapter to carry my atv spare tire.
hitch.jpg

close up.jpg

hitch haul.jpg

tire.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Forgot about the step for tool box, and the chain saw holder also go into that receiver on back.
b.jpg

sc2.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts