Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!! Since the biggest riding time for ATV's is upon us and Hunting Seasons are right around the corner its a great time to look at replacing or stocking up on some brakes for the Fall! We are running a 10% off discount on all products on www.race-driven.com any size order gets an additional 10% off. Free Shipping always included for anywhere in the U.S. if you do not see a item you are looking for please email me and I will let you know if we offer it. Just enter in Coupon Code polarisatvforum and your discount will be figured in.

·
Supporting Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont Forget there is still a great sale running on ATV Brakes, Chains and Sprockets for your Polaris ATV on www.race-driven.com receive an additional 10% off any item purchased plus always free shipping anywhere in the U.S. only a couple weeks left so buy now you know you will need them later!!!!

·
Banned
9 Posts
10 off sale race driven ends 9 30 09

Were offering 30 off all K&N products in stock

Air filters, oil filters, and CAIs.

Call for details and pricing

Only at Performance Driven

1-800-705-1285
1-317-821-1548

·
Supporting Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who in the heck is performance driven and why are you advertising on my post's? I would rather you begin your own so people do not think I sell K&N products!

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts