Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the call... 1000 is in and being put together. Leaving my house in 5 minutes to go pick up the BEAST :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats my man......I am really Jealous!! We all must see pics and the full scoop on everything about it!!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Congrats, But........ :postpic:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Definately need pics! and a Video!!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Awesome man, enjoy!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,301 Posts
Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyy. Ditto on pics.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Its like scoring the hot chick at the bar. Everyone wants to know how she rides! :beerchug:

Video ASAP. The couple on youtube from Polaris suck!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Its like scoring the hot chick at the bar. Everyone wants to know how she rides! :beerchug:

Video ASAP. The couple on youtube from Polaris suck!
The hell with that. Pass her around so we all can ride her !:cowboy:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys ...quick review...power very nice and right there at any speed. suspension can't give a grade yet cause its only been around my block a few times but as far as street riding it corners awesome..does not have the body roll I thought it might have...sound :beerchug::beerchug: this thing sounds crazy...also I already removed the exhaust screens and it makes a nice difference. I will try getting pics up soon and a video tomorrow or Friday. I will not be home most of the day tomorrow...sorry..lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thanks guys .. I will try getting pics up soon and a video tomorrow or Friday. I will not be home most of the day tomorrow...sorry..lol
Uhh.... this ain't gonna work. :motz:

You need to call in sick tomorrow! Priorities man. :eclipsee:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys .. I will try getting pics up soon and a video tomorrow or Friday. I will not be home most of the day tomorrow...sorry..lol

if it was that easy..lol..have to go sit in a yuppie car dealership for my wifes suv ..have to do the wifey a solid, after all I've been on a spending spree the last few years:veryhappy:

·
Registered
944 Posts

HAHAHA! I was going to say exactly the same thing !

This lack of pics.....you better not have wrecked it Curb! :cowboy::cowboy:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

HAHAHA! I was going to say exactly the same thing !

This lack of pics.....you better not have wrecked it Curb! :cowboy::cowboy:
For Sale 2014.5 scrambler 1000...special scratch marker paint and custom bent steel...best offer..lol...nope not yet:)

1 - 20 of 142 Posts