Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know where i can find some 12x7 (5+2) wheels? i went to order some Quadboss wheels which are available with this offset, only to find they had done some sort of massive recoil and were reworking the wheel.

i have a Polaris 2018 Ace 570 and im looking to replace the factory wheels without increasing my width.

thank you
-Matt

·
Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Chk out mudthrowers and/or rockymountain.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Depends on what you are looking to spend and what style you’re going for.
Hiper, DWT and Keizer offer the specs you speak of but are considered by many the best wheels out there so they come at a hefty tag.
If you’re looking for something at a little more of a value, I found these on eBay:
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Machined-w-Black-12x7-4-156-5-2-Sedona-Viper-Wheel-A7327015-52S/323130972159?epid=890147290&hash=item4b3c1b57ff:g:MeoAAOSwxwRaow1k

Go to eBay and put in the search bar - 156 12X7 5+2

Even if you don’t have an eBay account, you can still get a good idea what’s offered here and then buy them elsewhere.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!

Id like some simple black light weight rims but given that my offset requirement isn't common ill pretty much take what I can get.

-matt

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
thanks!

Id like some simple black light weight rims but given that my offset requirement isn't common ill pretty much take what I can get.

-matt
If you don’t have a set budget, I’d go with Hiper, DWT or Keizer if you’re looking for lightweight. They are multi piece wheels and you can make the offset whatever you like.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Kinda suprised you didn't want to go with some rzr take-offs, plenty of them out there. Sometimes cheap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kinda suprised you didn't want to go with some rzr take-offs, plenty of them out there. Sometimes cheap.
haven't seen any used wheels that will fit but then again my skill at searching for wheels has been pretty terrible.

I looked into some of those high end wheels and the price is pretty rough on some of those puppies! I cant justify spending another thousand dollars on wheels.

-matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which RZR used a 5+2 wheel? I found a place that sells OEM parts including wheels.

-matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts