Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had for many years an '02 Honda Rubicon 500 that only has a 1000 miles on it and have it set up just perfect for what works well for me for hunting and ranching.

------

A couple of weeks ago I won in a raffle a '13 Polaris Sportsman 500 that came equipped with a scabbord and a winch... I was quite shocked and happy to win!

Now that it is home I am looking to set it up with a rear utility basket like the Rubicon has on it but with the style difference of the rear rack on the newer Sportsman I am unsure how to mount it or if their is a different style utility basket I should look at mounting?

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
First off welcome to the board!!! CONGRATS on your winning that nice sportsman!

You can make that basket on the Honda work with the Polaris rack but this is the best thing I've ever seen quality and design wise for a storage box:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off welcome to the board!!! CONGRATS on your winning that nice sportsman!

You can make that basket on the Honda work with the Polaris rack but this is the best thing I've ever seen quality and design wise for a storage box:
Thanks, I was unaware Otter made this design and I am very interested. I have an Otter ATV trailer that I am very happy with, so you suggesting the the Otter box helps immensely!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts