Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Added a few things, spare tire makes it look like a beast. Also the rear box it make my longer rides better on my back. windshield is nice aswell. It is a work in progress yet but getting there.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Its looks GREAT!!

CW

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Ain't that tire gonna block a lot of the air flow to the radiator? Maybe see some over heating issues? It looks good though

2013 850ho

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ain't that tire gonna block a lot of the air flow to the radiator? Maybe see some over heating issues? It looks good though

2013 850ho

Hasnt been a problem. I have put over 100 dusty trails miles on since I put it on and it was very hot outside besides being dusty and not a problem. I wasnt gentle on her either. She know longer pulls the frontend up but it doesnt seem to be heavy in the front either. Im a bigger guy and had the rear box packed tight and it seemed to equal it out. I did order some heavier springs for front and rear just to be one the safe side.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looks good. Love the white until it gets dirty.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Looks great, I want to buy the "Luster" Vader wheels for my xp.

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
I like that you have the spare on there. I'm not sure I'm sold on the location thought. Seems like a big visibility blocker. I probably would have gone with a rear mounted spare myself.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Well that settles it, im getting a windshield for mine. Is that the mid or high? Like the black shade on the bottom of the windshield. Looks great. Now are you going to get the "beverage" holder for that windshield as well? That is a MUST

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Sweet rims ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spare tire is fucking gay.

He, you asked.................................:hmmm:
It only looks gay until I am using it to push your broken wheeler off the trail becuz you broke down, or until you blow a tire and want to barrow it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well that settles it, im getting a windshield for mine. Is that the mid or high? Like the black shade on the bottom of the windshield. Looks great. Now are you going to get the "beverage" holder for that windshield as well? That is a MUST
It is the Mid windshield and think they call it black? I was SOOOOOOO very against it until one weekend trip mine was in the shop getting some warranty work done and I got a demo all decked out and it had one, and stereo and drink holder and let me tell you... Tunes and a beer holder are AWESOME!!!!! The Sheild is very nice also it is locka nd ride so it comes off fast enough if we are riding and I see some mud to play in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

He^^^^ must not ride aggressive enough or ever been rock crawling and damaged a tire beyond repair on the trail. Love the white.
The very first time I went out on the big horns, Buddy and myself went to the rocks and I had a sidewall ripped almost off the tire. Best part was I was about 25 miles from the nearest road that I could get our rig down to pick it up. SO I dont think the spare tire looks as gay as 2 grown a$$ men on the same wheeler driving out to get a tire and coming back.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts

Militiaof1 needs his a$$ whooped! Didn't last long did he...banned...great job moderators!!

Spare tire is always a great idea though most of us just hope for the best and take some slime....last trip my buddy had to ride all the way back to the parking lot on a flat and broken rim...though I could have drug his Rincon back to the parking upside down with my 850...lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts