Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, having some issues with my old bird. The two wires ( red white and red) from the key switch touched and then i lost spark. i smelled a little plastic burn but i cant trace it back to anything. I have replaced the CDI, Spark plug, stator and rewired the whole board. still no luck! Ive unplugged the CDI black wire from the board and removed the limiter wires aswell, but nothing seems to be giving me any spark! bunch of crapola if you ask me. if anyone knows of any tips and tricks, im open to getting my hands dirty to get this thing back on the trails.

Thanks alot guys!!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top