Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi there, my name is scott. i just completely rebuilt a polaris scrambler 400. new crank, rod, new cases, piston, rings, .020 over bore. but, i put a boysen rad valve in and a dg national pipe and silencer. i also put a speedwerx clutch kit in it also. and a k&n air filter with stock airbox. i have not started it due to not knowing which way to jet this. the rad valve directions say to go 3 jets leaner, the pipe says to go 2-3 jets richer? do i stay with the stock jet in it or do i go richer or leaner? needle setting? pilot jet? im stumped. if i do it the way the directions say i will be using the stock jet. anyone have any advice?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Start the bike bud and let me know whether it revs but doesn't accelerate or when ure accelerating if it acts like it's missing, need to know if it's lean or rich. Pay attention Wether it does this in the first quarter throttle, quarter to three quarter throttle, or full throttle. Need to know what jets have been affected there are three. Go ahead an go to Dynojet website and get a jet kit, u will be pleased with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts