Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what tool is used to adjust the rear shock on the Polaris Xplorer 1996 300CC 4x4 ? It has different level of tension options, but no way to adjust without the proper toool? :augenreib:

·
Registered
527 Posts
They use a spanner wrench which came in the tool kits. If you do not have one ask a mechanic if he has a spare one that will fit your machine. They have a lot of different size ones. I must have at least a dozen of them.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
And welcome to the board!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dirty Dawg Dale
Would you want to part with the one that will fit my 1996 Polaris Xplorer 4 x 4 ?
Name your price......
Thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
I would gladly give you one if I was sure which one you needed. Keep in mind they had a lot of different shock applications over the years. If I had a picture or dimensions I would see if I have one laying around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wrench

I would gladly give you one if I was sure which one you needed. Keep in mind they had a lot of different shock applications over the years. If I had a picture or dimensions I would see if I have one laying around.
I will measure the diameter and the distance between the teeth on the adjuster. Perhaps this will help you out. I will buy it from you.
Parker

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Dale thats very nice of you! You dirty dog you!:bad::five:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts