Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm new here and I don't know if this is in the right spot or not but I have a 1996 polaris xplorer 400 4x4 for parts I blew the rungs and scuffed the piston. It only has 30psi comp have most parts still reply for prices

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have the Outer Clutch Cover for this machine?
Yes pm me for more pricing on it thanks
Thanks, but I ended up just purchasing a new part that is supposed to be less likely to have the same problems as the original (sagging, melting, rubbing).

Thanks for getting back to me though.
What is this product called Cus we have another Polaris and would be nice to know man and no problem

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes pm me for more pricing on it thanks
Thanks, but I ended up just purchasing a new part that is supposed to be less likely to have the same problems as the original (sagging, melting, rubbing).

Thanks for getting back to me though.
What is this product called Cus we have another Polaris and would be nice to know man and no problem
I read somewhere else that the original design wasn't very strong and the new part (5433542) was built better. I ordered it from PowersportsPlus for $90 shipped. I haven't gotten it yet, but I hope it fixes my problem. Some guys have said that both the inner and outer may need to be replaced, but I'm hoping just the outer will do the trick.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don’t know if any of your parts will work on my 2000 Xplorer 300 4x4. I’m looking for the following:

Electric starter w/ bendix
Pull recoil starter
On/off ignition switch
Carburetor
Front left CV joint

Let me know if any of these will work on mine and if you have the parts, what the prices are shipped to zip 31088.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts