Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here and this is my first post, hope it's in the right place. I have a 96 trailblazer 250. The wires on the board under front cowl got switched around. Does anyone have a picture of the panel that shows where the wires are supposed to go. I looked online for diagrams but didnt find one that helped a photo would be be the best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you for your reply, When I first got the quad ignition wasnt hooked up, I test ride it and it ran good. The guy was supposed to hook ignition back up before I picked it up. But he didnt. finish. Some wires were unhooked and some went to different colors, I switched the wires to all of the respective color tabs, but I get no spark or anything.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Personally if the job wasn't finished and it didn't run when I went to pick it up, I would have walked away, but that's me - I have a bad attitude!

Find the CDI unit and disconnect the black wire going to it and see if you get spark - let me know and we will progress from there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, yeah I normally would have walked away , but I traded a lemon truck for it and just wanted truck gone lol..I'll try cdi today, thank you, I appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts