Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate an owners manual for the 96 xplorer 400 4x4. I have recently acquired it and would like to ensure all maintenance items are up to date but don’t really know where to start. It has 620 hrs on it and has been in my family since new with little to no abuse. It cranks and runs really well and I would like to keep it that way. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
The publication you are looking for is Polaris part number 9913511 - according to my sources it may still be available from Polaris for $29 - I could not find a PDF online and the only thing I have is the service manual - if you would like a free pdf of the service manual just PM me you email address.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think I still have my '97 Xplorer 400 owners manual somewhere. If I can find I'll scan the maintenance page(s) and post.

·
Registered
131 Posts
This is the maintenance schedule. How to do all this is detailed in the service manual latebird is referring too. I have a pdf of "1996 - 1998 Polaris All Models Service Manual" which provides enough detail for me to keep my Xplorer running.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the maintenance schedule. How to do all this is detailed in the service manual latebird is referring too. I have a pdf of "1996 - 1998 Polaris All Models Service Manual" which provides enough detail for me to keep my Xplorer running.
That’s what I needed. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts