Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 99 Magnum 500. Needs quite a bit of work. Seems like every other manual is on the site, but can't find one for a 99 Magnum. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I'm not positive.....but I think the manual for the Sportsman also covers the Magnum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Clinebo. I do have the factory Sportsman manual (also have a 2000 Sportsman 500) and it does not cover the Magnums.

So I am still looking - Anyone with a PDF for a 99 Magnum?

It's kind of funny - not much online about the older Magnums - like Polaris's ugly stepchild :)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,919 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS for the help

This site is great - Thanks for all the feedback. I was sent the manual from a member - I really appreciate it. Now the work begins repairing.

If you need the manual, just send me a note and I will pass it on.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Glad you got fixed up. Post up some pics when you get done and show us how it turns out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have an e-copy of the 1999 Magnum 500 service manual, that you'ld be willing to share? I've just bought my first ATV off Clist, and it needs some work. The service manual would help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I could sure use that manual also. i just got a 1999 magnum 500 for a project bike. if you could send a link to the manual that would be great. e-mail address is [email protected]. Again thanks for the help. qraham

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you are still willing to share i could use a manual for my newly acquired 1999 500 magnum also. I have a new pulse coil coming and i have a few other electrical things to work out. So a manual would be great help. [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
THANKS for the help

This site is great - Thanks for all the feedback. I was sent the manual from a member - I really appreciate it. Now the work begins repairing.

If you need the manual, just send me a note and I will pass it on.
Do you still have the manual?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts