Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my very rare Polaris diesel. The quad is in very good condition for the year. The speedo shows only 400 miles but the speedo cable broke last year so it still has low miles. The quad runs very good. It is no speed demon by any means but it is a torque monster and will pull anything you hook to it. It has a newer warn 2500 winch with synthetic line on it. It also has a brand new battery in it this winter. The front rack corner piece is broken (see in the picture) racks are very easy to find with all the sportsmans having the same front rack that year. Quad also comes with a snow plow. Makes for a great quad to plow with due to the weight and torque of the machine.
U Ship has some great rates on transporting atvs were ever they need to go. I am asking 4000 CDN that is only 2800 USD with the current dollar

I can't seem to be able to upload pictures.
You can txt 1780 514 5811 for pictures or email me. The atv is in very good condition

·
Registered
826 Posts
The diesel in the Sportsman was slow, VERY slow. It never really got a fair chance because it lacked the basics like GLOW PLUGS. It was almost impossible to start in cold weather.

Did you ever sell yours? (See your post was back in February)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts