Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have pretty much rebuilt this 4-wheeler from the ground up over the last few weeks, Vampire super swamper tires with ITP aluminum rims, new (used) transmission, new fuel line, new chain, new front & rear sprockets, new chain guards (tranny guard and r axle guard), new battery, new hub assembly, new air filter, carb rebuild, new air box, etc etc, finally got it moving. One thing I have not been able to find locally or at a 'decent' price, is a seat. The one I have the plastic assembly is ruined/cracked/broke/pieces missing. Does anyone know where I can find a seat for a decent price? So far one on ebay for $118 is the best I have come up with, wasn't sure if anyone makes aftermarket seats or such. Or if anyone here has a used one they want to sell.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
9,343 Posts
Check out Power Sports Nation!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The easiest option is to buy a seat from a parted Scrambler/Trailblazer that has bad vinyl, buy a new cover and reupholster it. Polaris parts websites have the "universal" seat cover vinyl for about $100, but it won't have the "POLARIS" decal on the side. Other aftermarket companies sell vinyl seat covers for $30-$40. Used, decent fully intact seats are probably the #2 most difficult part to find. I ended up finding one up in Canada by searching buy/sell groups on Facebook. They're not cheap.

·
10,340 Posts
If you can find a good seat for $118 you'd better snag it quick before it gets gone!! It won't last long.
A new seat for your machine from Partzilla is $445!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts