Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys ,i'm looking to lift my 2009 sportsman 500HO up 2 inches in the front to level it off...what kit would ,i need i'm thinking maybe the EZ install... and is the kit strong and will i have any trouble installing the kit myself? and can i order it threw the forum? thanks Muddie49

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HEY!!! Thanks for the info....Super ATV....you were a big help...:shrug:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude they never answered me.....just go online to their site...it will be faster...Muddie

·
Registered
545 Posts
Avoid this kit, it has failed on me twice in a months time. Maybe it's a lemon as it happens; but this time it's gonna cost me more to replace lost OEM parts and damage it cost than the lift cost.
Not to mention the 1.5 hours to fix it on the trail the first time or the hour it took me on the trail last night just to make it rideable to limp back to my truck.

Am I bashing this product, absolutely. Is it unfounded absolutely not!!!

No need to contact me & try to make this right, unless it involves refunding my purchase price, plus all other expenses incurred to me at no fault of my own.

If someone wants a full description of my review I will be posting it on Amazon shortly, where it won't be deleted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts