Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have been pricing out some swamp lites on this guys site..prices are pretty much the best I can find so far. But the site its a bit dodgy.

anyone ever deal with this site..any feedback about this would be great

·
Registered
2,496 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey jordaman
i have a great need for swamp lites haha, since seeing them on a buddies bike.. i see you have some of those, and other specs that need for my ride, i just noticed that after my first reply.

where in ontario do you buy, and do you know anywhere that has good pricing in ontario..any advice would help out

·
Registered
72 Posts
check out the tirescheap store on ebay, thats where i found my zillas and they were about the cheapest i could find with free shipping

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had very good service from Phil, at Traxion Parts fast delivery and very helpful.

Phil's price was the same as 2Kool.

I found the communication at 2Kool was lacking to be be honest.

Traxion Parts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
i actually found them on ebay from an ebayer in southern ontario

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, thanks for the replies..i've decided to steer clear of 2 kool...too sketchy for me...

Weaver- I checked out that site you listed, Traxion..seems like a more legitimate site, although I can't find Swamp lites on there, I will try and contact them and see if they have em...what did you pick up from them,

i will for sure be looking on ebay too...

·
Registered
31 Posts
alright, thanks for the replies..i've decided to steer clear of 2 kool...too sketchy for me...

Weaver- I checked out that site you listed, Traxion..seems like a more legitimate site, although I can't find Swamp lites on there, I will try and contact them and see if they have em...what did you pick up from them,

i will for sure be looking on ebay too...
Phil at Traxion Parts seems to have access to other tires beyond what is listed on his website. Possibly Swamp Lites as well.

I bought a set of tires from Traxion Parts, Kenda Bear Claw HTR Radials

Good luck.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lowest price I found on SL...was @ Canada's Powersports Leader! Snowmobile, ATV, Motorcycle, Motocross Parts & Accessories!..

I live in southern Ontario but I'm sure they ship up north....I got mine fronts 27/9/14 rears 27/11/14..for $460

I just checked there web site and there's a location in Sudbury!
Nice! Sudbury is only a 3.5 hrs south from here...very driveable, im definitely going to look into them!, cant now (im at work, lol)..thanks for all the awesome tips everyone

·
Registered
31 Posts
Weaver..I just read the thread with all the problems you had with the black diamonds..how are the Kenda Bear Claw HTR Radials treating ya?
I have only been out a few times, but so far they are great.

They measure true to size. They ride really smooth, yet seem aggressive enough for where and how I ride.

I will be able to provide more feedback when I have put some more miles on them.

Pics and some more info here...

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/atv-wheels-tires/27397-kenda-htrs.html

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The lowest price I found on SL...was @ Canada's Powersports Leader! Snowmobile, ATV, Motorcycle, Motocross Parts & Accessories!..

I live in southern Ontario but I'm sure they ship up north....I got mine fronts 27/9/14 rears 27/11/14..for $460

I just checked there web site and there's a location in Sudbury!

So far this place is the cheapest ive found, by far... $519 for the same size as you have skizmo, probably going to pick them up in sudbury. are you happy with your SL's? what type of riding do you do with them? anyone else with feedback about swamp lites feel free to let me know how you like them.

Also, do i need to make any mods to my '11 Sportsman 850 Touring to fit these tires.??

·
Registered
1 Posts
2 koolperformance IDIOTS STAY FAR WAY

Hey all, I have been pricing out some swamp lites on this guys site..prices are pretty much the best I can find so far. But the site its a bit dodgy.

anyone ever deal with this site..any feedback about this would be great
The guy I talked to @2 koolperformance was a jerk and sarcastic. I would stay away!!!!!! you can get a great price @ Royal distributing, and they are having a no tax sale from april 18 - 28 swamp lites are the same price there, and they are all great to deal with. I have delt there for years

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yea I bought my tires from spenc at 2kool and then my brother in law bought a set after and there was no problems with dealing with him. Best prices around and quick. Royals prices were no where near for tires.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2koolperformance is the best !!!!!!

I was skeptical to order due to these reviews then I talked to the owner and decided to give them a shot
Not only did my kit cost 500-600 cheaper then anywhere else in Canada it also came in 3 short days
Anyone looking for parts or upgrades should definatly go through these guys you WONT be Disapointed
Fast shipping great service
Anyone who doesn't at least check them first is making a mistake
THANK YOU 2kool for great service

1 - 20 of 26 Posts