Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 30" tires and they are starting to rub my fenders. I found highlighter lift kit but includes a sway bar bracket the guy that owned the machine before me added arched a arms and got rid of the sway bars just wondering whats everyones thoughts on going through with the lift with out using the sway bar attachments or if anyone has any other ideas on how to fix the rubbing other then smaller tiers lol excited to hear some ideas

·
Premium Member
04 Sportsman 700, 04 Scrambler 500, 04 trail touring 550 sled
1,404 Posts
Heavy duty springs if they make them for scramblers. Will effectively give you an 1”, maybe 1 1/2” of lift, and higher load capacity at a sacrifice of some ride quality, but not too much. You could also try spacers but I’m not sure if that would help and I would bet your front end won’t last too long on 30’s and spacers lol.

Reactions: Gmartino100

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heavy duty springs if they make them for scramblers. Will effectively give you an 1”, maybe 1 1/2” of lift, and higher load capacity at a sacrifice of some ride quality, but not too much. You could also try spacers but I’m not sure if that would help and I would bet your front end won’t last too long on 30’s and spacers lol.
right on ill look into some heavy duty springs thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts