Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out a complete 2000 250 Trailblazer 2wd. Rear caliper is missing. This atv is a flood water victim. Complete or parted out it will be cheap.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make an offer on parts. I will sell complete atv(local pick up only).

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to sell.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let me know how much for ignition if it has a key with it.
$20.00 shipped. I don't have paypal. Send me a PM if you want it and I will give you my address and you can mail me a money order for it and send your address and I can ship the switch tomorrow

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have the recoil starter assembly, I am needing the whole thing to just bolt on mine
The rope is hanging out of it. I will need to remove it and see if I can fix it. I will get back to you this weekend or Monday morning. Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
DO you know if the steering shaft is the same as a 96 trail blazer, i am in need of one thats not bent like mine lol.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DO you know if the steering shaft is the same as a 96 trail blazer, i am in need of one thats not bent like mine lol.
The steering shaft on this atv is different. I have a steering shaft on a 1996 400 sport 2wd that is the same. Price $50.00 shipped. If you are interested let me know and I will take it off and make sure it's good. Sorry no pay pal.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must sell

·
Registered
135 Posts
The steering shaft on this atv is different. I have a steering shaft on a 1996 400 sport 2wd that is the same. Price $50.00 shipped. If you are interested let me know and I will take it off and make sure it's good. Sorry no pay pal.
Thanks
im very interested but i dontthink the wife will let me spend anymore money for a couple weeks considering what i have spent lately.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks
im very interested but i dontthink the wife will let me spend anymore money for a couple weeks considering what i have spent lately.
Let me know when you are ready. Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
What do you want for the transmission shipped to MN?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Transmission shipped $100.00. You did read it has been in flood water,right. I can pull the dipstick and see what the fluid looks like. It was good the motor needs overhauled is why it was left behind. It was in the water for 2 weeks or less about to the seat.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Transmission shipped $100.00. You did read it has been in flood water,right. I can pull the dipstick and see what the fluid looks like. It was good the motor needs overhauled is why it was left behind. It was in the water for 2 weeks or less about to the seat.

I would be interested if it's not full of water. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok. Thanks

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I would be interested if it's not full of water. Let me know.
I pulled the dipstick and it is full of water and oil mixed. The fluid is discolored somewhat but not a thick white fluid. Thanks

1 - 20 of 59 Posts