Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i have both clutches

I am selling both off of this machine. $50 bucks for each plus shipping i will seperate them. here is the original ad, sorry for not getting back to you. It will need a little cleaning, the bike sat for a while.

Classified

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have the left side switch, and does the red engine switch starts the quad if you push it up. I am looking for a left side switch with the starter on the switch(push the red button up to start). Let me know if you have one . Thanks Victor

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope its smashed

Sorry but no, the previous owners broke the controls trying to hot wire it after they lost the key. It was one of the reasons were parting it out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have the left rear brake master cylinder? Would this fit a 2002 Xplorer 250 4x4? The bracket on mine broke and it seems I have to get the whole assembly, not just the bracket.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bracket and caliper

According to the fiche The mounting bracket is two piece on this, and its showing the xplorer 4x4 is the same. I know the caliper was good on this bike and i believe the bracket was still intact.

fiche

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry, I should have said left front master cylinder assembly. This is the part that I am looking for:

ASM-MASTER CYL,3/4 BANJO,WW,LH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there different

No there different. The one that i have might work, im not sure if you you have the electrical plug on the bottom. I did a quick lookup on ebay for the part number 2010238 you can buy a brand new after market one for $109

ebay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts