Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have two atv's I am parting out due to motor problems. these quads were bough in non working condition as part machines for a few quads I have I pulled what I needed and looking to sell the rest. Let me know what your looking for
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking for exhaust shield, cover over handle bar clamp, possible rear brake caliper(if i can't get the pins and bleeder screw out of mine) good seat (without tears) ... thanks for your time

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for exhaust shield, cover over handle bar clamp, possible rear brake caliper(if i can't get the pins and bleeder screw out of mine) good seat (without tears) ... thanks for your time
for which quad? Thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the cover over the handle bar clamp and the caliper. (not sure of condition of caliper) let me know if you are still needing it and I can pull it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I want the cover, can you check the condition of the caliper, mine is a block of rust, can't get pins out. Been soaking in pb blaster for days now but no luck.
Thanks Again...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I pulled my caliper. It was a working caliper tested it before I pulled it. once I got it pulled I noticed the bleeder is broke off. I would ask 25.00 for my caliper plus and 10 dollars for the handle bar cover. shipping would be 12.00 I would guess shipping for the bar cover to Washington state would be about the same as shipping a medium flat rate box
Thanks
if you want pictures. I can text them to you. 319 415 2540
Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Will the outer side clutch cover fit my 1999 335 sportsman? if so and it in good shape not bent etc hit me up with a pic and offer to my PM Box...Thanks...Ricky

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
flywheel

what number is on that flywheel? should be either a ff97 or a ff95 I have a ff95 available
Thanks for checking

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
125.00 would be my asking price always open to offers. Its in very good shape and off the 2000 Polaris 335.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It will work as long as your Flywheel has the same number on it. I believe they are the same!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are the front shocks not blown and bouncy? Mine bounce like a redneck mobile. lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Might take you up on that, I just don't want the same thing I have, from what I understand its common on these magnums.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the shocks on my magnum are in good shape they are the same shock that is on my 335 sportsman parts quad and on my 04 sportsman 400. the set off the magnum are by far cleaner then the ones on both the 335 parts quad and the 400. i'd say they been replaced. i have them off currently and can text or email you a picture. i compressed them and they slowly pushed all the way back out. plenty of restriction pushing and pulling both ways.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts