Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were selling out 2000 sportsman 500 its in fair condition runs good just needs some little work done to it. It has a warn 2000lb winch and a plow were thinking of starting the price at 3000 maybe 3250 would that be a fair price I would guess the mileage to be around 2000 area maybe more but our speedo quit working about 5 years ago and then it had 640 miles on it. So would 3250 be a good starting price?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Do you have the title and everything for it? also it depends whats wrong with the machine and if there are any new parts or anything.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup we have title in hand.....It has to new left year cv boots fresh oil change. Also when I clean it I pretty much take a tooth brush to it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yup we have title in hand.....It has to new left year cv boots fresh oil change. Also when I clean it I pretty much take a tooth brush to it.
it all depends what you really want for it. I would say start it out at about $2800 but you prolly wouldn't get that much. I had bought a 2002 Polaris sporttsman 700 for $2200 then I ended up getting 200 back for parts. So its really your choice. I'd say you should get maybe 2500 but I'm not a expert.

·
Registered
346 Posts
what kind of one are you looking to get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts