Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am parting out a complete 2000 Sportsman 500 4x4. If you need anything, let me know. I am located in central NC about 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
What isn't good on it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry it took me so long to reply, evidentally, I didn't tell the forum to email me when there are replies. Machine was totally stock. Some of this stuff is too big to ship though.

Here's a list I have of everything that's left with prices. :

Fuel Tank with no leaks or anything- $10
Factory Air intake assembly - $20
Oil Tank which is aluminum and would be great replacement or for custom project- $20
Radiator fill (the thing that has the radiator cap)- $5
Radiator Overflow Tank - $5
Factory shifter w/hi low range in great shape- $60
Pair of rear shocks - $35
Complete bottom end - $100
Complete transmission with hi/lo and reverse - $250
All control arms for front and rear - $10 a piece
Starter clutch - $20
Radiator fan - $60
Couple of plastic vent pieces - $10
Both front brake lines as well as junction block - $20
Blue headlight housing plastic (includes black bottom) $25
Complete frame - $50

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i guess they call it a bumper but its really a piece of 1" tubing that kinda wraps around. Really too big to ship though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you have the right side foot well?? ( Black plastic gizmo you set your feet on while riding.)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no it's all busted up. For some reason the right side on these takes the beating. I have had a lot of people wanting the right side.

·
Registered
151 Posts
coil

do u have the coil? with wire and boot? also front brake rotors and calipers

·
Registered
151 Posts
yes it is 4x4, front housing? i think so. i need the leftside and possible the right side rotors, also the rear rotor. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
03 700

does it have the electrical wire that runs into the housing. if so how much do you need too get for the housing and can you ship it?

·
Registered
151 Posts
does it have the electrical wire that runs into the housing. if so how much do you need too get for the housing and can you ship it?
sorry poppajohn, i replied to your post im looking for parts also, i dont think he checks his post very often.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry guys, the forum is not sending me out the email to let me know there are replies.

Post number 5 has the current list of what is left. All of the front 4x4 stuff is gone as well as the hubs and rotors. Only things I have left from the front are the control arms.

You can email me at rick at cerinosolutions ddotttt com if I don't resond here quick enough.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts