Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang, I am about to lose my mind with my ATV. Last year, I had my headlight switch go out. I put a new one on, and also a new key switch since it had been hard to turn. At first, I didn't have my neutral light or oil light, or electric start. After a couple of pull starts, it finally came on. I was trying to get my 4 wheel drive working. After testing my 4 wheel drive and turning it off, I once again have no power to my neutral light or starting button. For a while, with the key on, my circuit breaker was tripping. The key was on while I was testing for power. After unplugging the connectors to the headlight switch, it quit. Plugged them back in and still no power, and no breaker tripping. I tested after the breaker and have power. I have power going into the key switch and coming out when the key is turned on. From there, I am lost. I also unplugged the front transmission switch and I do not have any power to it. I have a repair manual with a wiring schematic, but there is just something I am missing. PLEASE HELP! I love and miss having my Polaris!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts