Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay hey yall im sellin my quad for 2000$ obo yes she has a little bit of problems the front left side doesnt engage into 4wd so its like 3wd
i replaced the starter and gave her a well deserved tune up greased her up doing all the things for some reason people dont like to do and did the complete rear a-arm bushing on both sides and i also have new brakes all the way around but only the rear work also replaced left side rear hub and have a very good extra one too.also i am fixing more and more at the moment i know for fact i can get 1500 and plus easy out of her at an auction so dont low ball me she doesnt have to sell just looking for a sport bike will trade for truck atvs utvs cars
all must be runnning for a trade cars and trucks dont have to be perfect though
and will take cash on top will take other project quads with cash on top will ship anywhere as long as u pay shipping and pay first NO PAYMENT PLANS i already had 2 guys with 2100 and 2200 but tryed to low ball last min an ask for payments and i said no right now the only thing she needs is a the high and reverse shifter cable going to tranny and im getting that fixed this week or next week shoot me an offer i have over 40 plus hours on working on bike to keep her in good running condition video of quad running oh btw the speedometer doesnt work

post an offer with picture or price or both

Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Vehicle Car Motorcycle accessories Automotive exterior Suzuki

Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
That price is a lil high considering 4wd don't work,shifter rod,and brake problems. I sold a similar atv a few weeks ago for $1000.00. Everything worked just needed some decals,and seat covered. You can see pics of it on my ad. I wish you luck in selling your atv.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
down here i know people that buy non running for 1000 at auction and 1500 more if running about a month and a half ago 2000 335 sportsman went for 1300 non running but its not a quick sale either

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ima try and fix the front hub and shifter cable in the end i might keep her but only the right price she doesnt need to much more

·
Registered
19 Posts
ditto the above statement- that is high. I wouldn't give you anything over 900.00 for that bike. I don't want too be rude, but it is a buyers market right now. watch Craigslist or the "forsale.coms" and you can pretty much offer half or less than any ones asking price. I missed out on a 2004 300ex for 750.00 it was mint shape. then 2 dayslater a 2003 250ex for 600. a day late on both of those bikes and they were perfect, no issues, top notch, come test ride them for yourself.

L.R.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
You said shifter cable. It should have shifter rods. The ends at the shifter are left hand thread. It might just need a simple adjustment. If it has a cable something is wrong. Atv prices have alot of factors: the buyer that wants a certain brand,size of atv and another factor is what atv's are selling for in that area. The 4wd not working on one side could be a broken wire to hub coil,armature plate or needs new fluid. Use polaris hub fluid or Type F transmission fluid. You can find some posts on here to research.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts