Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a 2002 SPORTSMan 500HO with EBS can any one tell me what models interchange with this? I am looking for a used one and cannot find anything that tells me what other models have the same clutch.
Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
i can help you, i have dealer site access, but i need your model# (example is going to be something like A01CH50XX) i need to know the XX letters because there were two different EBS primary clutches, one is considered "wide" the other not. if you dont know your model #, the if you have your 17 digit VIN# i can run the vin in the dealer site, find you model #, figure out which clutch you have, then run a search that will tell me all possible models that have the same primary. feel free to PM you vin if you want

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
i do know that an 01 sportsman is going to be the same, hints when i put in 2002 sportsman 500 on the fiche, i actually get the 2001 sportsman 500 fiche, so we know those years are the same. here are the model options

A02CH50 (AA,AB,AC,AD,AE,AJ,AK,AL,AM,AN,FA) are all one EBS clutch

and A02CH50 (EB) is a different primary. i dont want to just guess cause it may be an EB....thats what i need to know, what are the two letters after the 50 on the model #

1 - 6 of 6 Posts