Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are none listed on EBAY - Does anyone know what other shock might interchange with the original - Some ads are saying a rear shock off a 330 trailblazer will work

·
Registered
99 Posts
All year Scrambler shocks interchange, however later years, '04?? - up do not have the FOX reservoir shock.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a full Fox rear shock assembly if you still need it. Otherwise you can usually find Scramblers that are being parted out in the area on facebook or craigslist.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
You really think he's still looking after 9 months? I would have had the shock repaired or replaced 8 months ago. If it were rebuild-able, it would have been rebuilt within two weeks of the original post. If it were not rebuild-able, I would have a used or new on on it within 4 weeks of the post.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Not coming back will be your loss - members here will give you honest answers based on training and experience, but responding to old posts is like reliving your childhood. The only good thing about the good old days is they're gone. You learn from your experience and move forward - there is no going back.

Do it your way and respond to old posts and find out how many responses you get back. Many of the posters have died, quit riding Polaris or are no longer active for other reasons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts