Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a working transmission for my 02 sportsman 500 ho model years 01 and 02 400 and 500 will work. Would also be intrested in shifter also this transmission has the 2 gear selectors on the top of the trans. The shifter has H-N-R on the left shide and low when you push out and forward my trans will not go into revrse after checking all linkages and physically trying to move it to reverse. Please let me know a price and ballpark shipping to Iowa.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,962 Posts
Im looking for a working transmission for my 02 sportsman 500 ho model years 01 and 02 400 and 500 will work. Would also be intrested in shifter also this transmission has the 2 gear selectors on the top of the trans. The shifter has H-N-R on the left shide and low when you push out and forward my trans will not go into revrse after checking all linkages and physically trying to move it to reverse. Please let me know a price and ballpark shipping to Iowa.
Welcome.gif
to the forum
Drink Coffee.gif

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly. You will be given more advice than you could hope for.

·
Registered
968 Posts
where are you located,I know someone that has an 01 that they will part out. he had an electrical issue 10 :oops: years ago and left it sit outside (uncovered)

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
5,962 Posts
Says He's in Iowa above

·
12,369 Posts
Did you take the linkage loose and try to shift it?
I'd crack open the one you have first to make sure it isn't something simple and easy to fix before replacing it.
Here's a link to 8 of the trannies you think you need including PSN.
1341360 | eBay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts