Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a deal on this quad. excellent body and runs great. have rode it about 2 hours and cant tell if the oil pump is working. cant notice the oil level going down any. also the gas switch was on reserve? how can i tell if the oil pump is working? the oil tank is almost full now. the previous owner said she hardly ever put oil in it, but she hardly ever rode it as well. thx for answeres. also the quad pulls to the right and the passenger side front tire is pointing out a little. can i adjust the arms that have threads on them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up a 2002 as well..was wondering how much you paid for yours. I got mine for $600, needs tires soon, and missing muffler shield, but otherwise runs great.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have a 1999 scrambler and a 1998 trailbalzer
and they have smoke coming out but they hardly use any oil at all

i just picked up a 2005 trailblazer for 600 and it starts and runs but i can not adjust the idle
i turn the screw left and right and no change

·
Registered
1 Posts
Idle adjust

mr4x4king
If you are trying to adjust the idle and it keeps dying. check the cable adjustment at the handle bars and make sure almost all the play is out of it because if it is very loose there is a kill safety switch in the thumb throtle control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts