Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Did it again , took the lines off my machine from engine to oil cooler without making notes, both lines were leaking, now I want to re-install and dont
remember which goes where or if it matters, i figured I could put them back with the old shapes but they've gone back to straight. so the parts list dont reference it and dealer was no help, I some one could look at theirs and tell me
you'd be helping a fellow rider tear it up again!!! also whats the best way to drain oil cooler?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help, I just don't remember which one goes to which side of the cooler , not sure if it even matters?

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks for the help, I just don't remember which one goes to which side of the cooler , not sure if it even matters?
Aren't the lines somewhat molded? Either way if you got everything sealed up and it fit, seemed like it would work(I'm no expert, I'm just looking at diagrams and offering advice) One is a return line, one im guessing from the oil pump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:cowboy: engine fittings are next to each other coming off pump/filter zone
and cooler is mounted abit higher, yes , my lines lost their shape unfortunately
because that was my plan for reassembly. Im gonna give it a quick start to figure out which union is the exit, next

1 - 8 of 8 Posts