Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2003 Polaris Magnum 330 2x4 that has a bad engine. Rather than repair or replace it, I will just be parting it out. The entire ATV is usable, except for the plastics. The engine likely has usable parts, it is not locked up. So if you're needing absolutely any part, I should have it. Everything worked before the engine gave out. Someone changed the oil in it, new filter and all, but never filled it with oil. It began to bog down as it was driven into the garage, but it is not locked up.

I'm accepting offers on everything, just let me know and I'm willing to negotiate. I'll just list a few parts and prices below, but again, I have the entire bike that I'm looking to part out.

Complete Clutch Assembly (includes casing and both pulleys) - $200
Oil Cooler w/ Fan - $109
ECM - $189
Transmission - $200
Rear Differential - $220
Gas Tank - $50
Caburetor OEM (needs cleaning) - $90
Engine (for parts) - $300

I also have wiring, tires/wheels, brake assemblies, driveshaft, handlebars, switches, lights, etc. If there is anything specific you are needing, just let me know. I will send photos of the parts you are interested in, there are just too many parts to reasonably be able to post a photo of everything in this post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I'm willing to sell the entire ATV as a whole, if you're interested. Just know that many parts have already been removed. Just comment or message me if you're interested in the entire thing. I'm located in Canton, MS but if you buy the whole bike, it must be picked up. I don't have a trailer to bring it to you. Everything else I can ship or meet you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
How much for headlight/stop switch, Ignition switch, key, wiring harness, tail light, and possibly left footwell.
I live in Michigan so have to ship..
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much for headlight/stop switch, Ignition switch, key, wiring harness, tail light, and possibly left footwell.
I live in Michigan so have to ship..
Thanks
Sorry for the late reply. I just now saw the notification. Does $125 shipped sound fair? I can provide everything except the wiring harness - it was cut while removing the engine. I can still provide you with the cut harness though, just in case that will help you out in any way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Can you send a picture of the items..
Thanks
I already bought the tail light so do not need that.
I wanna see the jacks on the harness for the switches..
Thanks agian

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you send a picture of the items..
Thanks
I already bought the tail light so do not need that.
I wanna see the jacks on the harness for the switches..
Thanks agian
absolutely. I will be heading out to the house tomorrow and I’ll take some photos for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks Again, most interested in close up of the headlight switch wires (both jacks) and the ignition switch wires.
Also that the ignition switch is the kind that you turn the key to 3rd position to start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it’s a three position switch. Here are some photos I took. It was storming so they aren’t the greatest in the world, but hopefully you can see what you are looking for.

Edit: sorry, idk what’s going on with the formatting. It posted several of the images numerous times.

DA815CF4-35BC-4D49-AA9E-FE1AF7C248AD.jpeg

DA815CF4-35BC-4D49-AA9E-FE1AF7C248AD.jpeg

9BE550F9-7C06-4471-85A8-CD44EDA223DE.jpeg
4C68CC0E-2818-4AE8-999A-2243D1862D22.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks bud, however I just got a super deal on complete harness and switch. If it does not work out will let you know.
I am still working on foot wells, if you have any send pictures so I can see if they work, also air box, and rear rack.
I am sure more will come up..
Thanks
Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts