Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, new to forum and a new owner of above vehicle. I've owned all sorts of toys but this is my first atv. It kinda fell on my lap. Could use some help, I put new plugs gave the carbs a thorough clean and fixed a leaky fuel line. Machine starts and idles fine but when I go to put some throttle she has zero power and bogs and sputters. Now the silencer is broken pretty bad where the pipe is attached to silencer, could this cause this kind of issue? Came with a plow and would like to use it for my driveway but gotta get her running right first!
Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Doubt anyone’s tried putting on a 570 muffler on, no idea if it would even fit and no idea if the flow/back pressure would be right. If memory serves right I think even the 700 efi muffler had different part number than the carbed ones.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the response, I did manage to find a dual exhaust off an 800, gonna install and hopefully she runs right after that
Doubt anyone’s tried putting on a 570 muffler on, no idea if it would even fit and no idea if the flow/back pressure would be right. If memory serves right I think even the 700 efi muffler had different part number than the carbed ones.
Thank you for the response, I managed to find a dual exhaust off an 800, gonna install that and hopefully she runs right after that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts